Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where we stand today; a boring update

CD 40somethingish. I asked T to press down really hard on my left ovary to possibly burst the cyst causing me lots of pain. He refused, spoil sport. I'm also having near constant uterus cramping, I don't like to think what this could mean...

I got a call from an extremely happy lady saying they have created a new adoption information night. We no longer have to wait until May to start the lengthy process. Instead, only six days! I think this could be a cruel joke, but we'll turn up anyways. I will attempt not to be covered in dog hair like I normally am (darn my love of black clothing and tan dogs) as to make a good impression. I am beyond excited about the prospect of adoption, but really am not sure what sane person would give us their baby. Though my mother reckons someone will find us "hip and cool", I have to acknowledge that my husband plays video games as part of his job and I often dress like an eleven year old with large breasts.

Also got a call from clinic saying, yes, Vicky, you were correct. Doctor needs T to see endocrinologist before he sees us again. Duh. Appointment is in three weeks, not too bad. How we are going to pay for the drugs T most probably needs, I've no idea. Since this is now a health issue for him more than a fertility one, I wonder if public healthcare will cover it? I doubt it.

As always, just more waiting for us in so many ways! Thanks for reading, if you did!

Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment