Nurse got back to me to say doctor wants to see us again for "follow up on SA and blood work." No! We've had two "follow up on SA and blood work" appointments. I stressed that doctor had previously said he needed T to see endocrinologist and urologist before he next saw us. He doesn't seem to remember this. Nurse said she will run it by him again but he's out of the office until Monday. Yes, doctor has scrotal ultrasound now, but I am certain he said he wanted a urologist's input before he makes final decision on sperm aspiration- our next step in treatment.
So, not horrendously bad, but I'm a bit annoyed still. I'm not paying for another appointment just to be given the names of the specialists we need to see; he can darn well do that over the phone. Right? Is that unreasonable? The appointment would literally be five minutes long, and I'm not paying $100s for that.
Now, I'm sitting here doubting that I know better. Should I just make an appointment? They were willing to give me an appointment fast- in five days. That isn't normal for them so now I'm all stressed and worried.
I apologize, this is a whiney little blog post with far too many questions, isn't it?
Also, I installed Disqus on the blog and all previous comments are gone- I'm upset about this and now can't decide if this is a good program to use or not?
Vicky xx
No comments:
Post a Comment