Wednesday, April 13, 2011
I like my Doctor again
My doctor gave me a medicine to help my blood clot. Woooo!
I am starting to feel much better and should stop bleeding in a few days. I've been on a high iron diet plus supplements, which has definitely helped my energy. The pain has even eased a fair amount. Not the bloating, though, I still look five months pregnant.
I've also been given the name of a new specialist. Doctor has a feeling I may need a D&C, not something I wanted to hear, but was kind of expecting. This bleed plus the past year of light periods (my last super long period was exactly a year ago) means my body is still producing a lining, just not shedding it properly. Not cool, body, not cool. This explains why the other doctor commented on the thickness of my lining during my last ultrasound- he was quite impressed by it's "juicy thickness".
Juicy, disgusting.
I am very excited at the prospect of seeing a new specialist. Fingers are tightly crossed that they can help in some way. I'm trying really hard not to chastise myself for not starting fertility treatments two years ago before the PCOS symptoms hit so hard. Hindsight.
I just wanted to thank you, lovely reader, for the support. The comments I have received have been so uplifting.
Vicky xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment