Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happiness

I desperately need a pick me up. Thankfully the internet is good for this...





Images via weheartit.com

I actually wasn't in love with bulldogs until we got our girl. I have to say, despite her stubbornness, she is the most devoted dog I have ever met (possibly unhealthily so). She brings a lot of happiness, so much so that I doubt I could cope with all these ups and downs without her. She is my constant companion, the one who sits by me trying to lick my face when I cry, the one who jumps and runs around when I laugh. She seems to copy my every mood and always knows when she is needed. Quite an accomplishment for a dog who took almost six months to learn how to sit on command! 

So today, instead of focusing on the stress or sadness that seems to be enveloping me lately, I am happy and immensely thankful for my dogs.

Cycle update: despite the progesterone, I am still bleeding. Starting to get slightly concerned, and am just extremely exhausted. More than a little glad I see the doctor tomorrow! PCOS is no fun, is it?


Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment